1. Baker, Amy & Fine, Paul (2014): “Co-parenting with a toxic ex: What to do when your ex-spouse tries to turn the kids against you.”
New Harbinger, Inc., Oakland. CA.
2. Brownstone, Harvey (2009): Tug of War. A judge's verdict on separation, custody battles, and the bitter realities of family court. Toronto. ECW Press.
3. Garber, Benjamin (2008): Keeping Kids out of the Middle. Health Communications, Inc. Deerfield, Florida.
4. Emery, Robert E. (2004): The Truth about Children and Divorce. Penguin. Toronto.
5. Long, Nicholas & Forehand, Rex (2002): Making Divorce Easier on Your Child. Contemporary Books. McGraw Hill, Toronto.
6. Rye, Mark & More, Crystal D. (2015): “The Divorce Recovery Workbook: How to Heal From Anger, Hurt & Resentment & Build the Life You Want.” New Harbinger Inc.
7. Stahl, Philip (2002): Parenting After Divorce: A guide to resolving conflicts in meeting your children’s needs. Impact Publishers, New York.
8. Thomas, Shirley (1995): Parents Are Forever. Springboard Publications.
9. Thomas, Shirley (2003): Two Happy Homes. Springboard Publications.
10. Wallerstein, Judith & Blakeslee, Sandra (2004): “What About the Kids? Raising Your Children Before, During and After Divorce
. Hyperion. New York